Terms of Purchase
TERMS OF PURCHASE
Everyday Endo Made EasyTM
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Customer” or “You”) agree to be provided with online courses by Sonia Chopra DDS (“Course Provider”), acting on behalf of SONIACHOPRADDS.COM LLC (the “Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Course Provider agrees to provide products and services in accordance with the Everyday Endo Made Easy Course (“Course”).
- The scope of services rendered by the Course Provider pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Course Provider’s Website at https://soniachopradds.mykajabi.com/ as part of the Course.
- Customer is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
- Customer agrees not to share login information and/or any modules from the Course with other third-parties.
- The Course includes the following:
- Six (6) Modules and two (2) bonus modules
- Each module contains detailed videos, tutorials, action sheets, templates, and other features to make implementation easy
- Access to a private community to answer questions
- Lifetime access to modules (should Company be removing access; Customer will be alerted with at least ninety (90) day notice).
- Course Provider reserves the right to substitute products and/or services equal to or comparable to the Course if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
- Upon execution of this Agreement, Customer agrees to pay to the Course Provider the full purchase amount.
- There is a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, please contact with Course Provider within fourteen (14) days for a full refund.
- If Customer selects a payment plan option, Customer agrees to pay fees to the Course Provider according to the payment schedule set forth on Course Provider's website, or otherwise provided to Customer, and the payment plan selected by Customer (the “Fee”).
- Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that Course Provider will charge the credit card chosen by the Customer.
- DISCLAIMERS. By participating in the Course, Customer acknowledges that the Course Provider is acting as an educator and there are no guarantees as to the outcome of the Course. The information in this Course is in no way to be construed or substituted as professional advice. Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Course Provider’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Customer.
There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Course Provider’s Course. Customer acknowledges that Course Provider has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Course Provider’s website, courses, products or services.
The Course Provider may provide the Customer with information relating to products that the Course Provider believes might benefit the Customer, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Course Provider is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information provided.
The Course Provider may provide Customer with third-party recommendations. Customer agrees that these are only recommendations and the Course Provider will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Customer. The Course Provider is not responsible for any adverse affects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. In respect of the modules and content specifically created for the Customer as part of this Course, the Course Provider maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Customer receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Course Provider. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Course Provider to the Customer, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Course Provider reserves the right to immediately remove Customer from the Course and/or pursue legal action if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
- NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Customer nor any of Customer’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Course Provider or any of its Courses, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
- GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information and education provided to the Customer by the Course Provider under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using SONIACHOPRADDS.COM LLC services and purchasing this Course, Customer accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Customer agrees that Course Provider will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Course. Customer agrees that use of this Course is at user’s own risk. YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT. ADDITIONALLY, SONIACHOPRADDS.COM LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH (I) ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (II) LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA; AND (III) THIRD PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF SONIACHOPRADDS.COM LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE AREAS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL SONIACHOPRADDS.COM LLC CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED $100.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, any controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Charlotte, North Carolina or via telephone. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
- GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof. If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.